Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Front Office Admin.
This position is responsible for offering administrative and coordinative support to the entire organization. This is through acting speedily and timely on requests made from our customers.
Prompt responsiveness on calls
· Ensure to answer all calls by the second ring
· Screening all calls as requested, rerouting calls to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages immediately
· Escalate to the HOD after one hour on instances where a customer’s request was not responded within the hour.
· Ensure to sort out mails and hand over to the respective staff within 10 minutes after receipt of the mail
Ensure excellence in handling of customers and visitors
· Ensure that all customers and visitors are attended to within a maximum time of 15 minutes
· Guide visitors to the offices they need to go
· Organize a weekly boardroom schedule and maintain it for optimal use
Generate sales for the company
· Ensure generation of 4 sales leads per month
Ensure 100% compliance on CRM/ERP
· Login of all calls in the system with clear distinctions of what the calls relate to.
Real time update on CRM/ERP on all activities undertaken
Ensure 100% Compliance to ISO 9001:2015
· Strict adherence to company policies and ISO 9001:2015 standards and procedures daily
· Bachelors in Front Office Management & Customer Relations/Public Relations or;
· A minimum of three (3) years work experience in a similar position from a reputable organization preferably in the ICT sector
· Interpersonal skills
· Easy to contact and to communicate and work with
· Exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to issue and explain good instructions
· Working knowledge of computer systems, ability to learn CRM input, retrieval and use.
· Understanding of proper use of work orders, priorities and schedules
· Ability to work in a team environment, fully supporting the goals and objectives of the sales, maintenance and operations efforts.
· Client service and public interaction skills
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills
· Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
· Be honest and trustworthy
· Be respectful
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Be flexible
· Demonstrate sound work ethics
· Deal with the public in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.