Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing in energy management, Kaizen consultancy, boiler conversions and briquetting manufacture.
It seeks to fill the following position
Position: Accounts Assistant
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· Degree in a relevant discipline
· Knowledge of Tally
· Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
· Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
· Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
· Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
· Issue project cost reports for review and approval
· To ensure that the importation of projects and spares procurement is streamlined to receive the consignment within a maximum period of 2 months from the date of confirmation of order
· To ensure that all the statutory requirements are adhered to and all the submissions are made on time and as required.
· To ensure that monthly review meetings are held religiously to discuss the progress of financial activities
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is COB 28/11/2018.
Lean Energy Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.