Accounts Clerk – Sage
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
· Reconcile accounts and transactions in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel and credit control
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Sage accounts data entry and processing
· Invoices/payments, statements and remittances
· Petty cash/lodgments.
· Dealing with account queries
· Assist with full payroll process
· Ensure payroll processes and practices are fully compliant with legal and regulatory frameworks and function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum Degree or Diploma in Accounting
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within an end to end payroll processing role is a must.
· Fully experienced using Sage pastel software is a must preferably in a production set up.
· Excellent Excel skills.
· Confident, outgoing, diligent, and hard working with a meticulous attention to detail.
· Good communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate needs both verbally and in written form.
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.