Office Administrative Assistant II
J/G CPSB 12
· Diploma in Secretarial studies stage II
· Computer literacy
· Minimum two (2) years’ experience
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
Reporting to the Head of Section, he or she will be responsible for: –
· Typing and processing data.
· Filing and retrieving information
· Ensuring security of office records, documents and proper handling and use of office equipment.
· Management of E-Office
· Management of office protocol and handling telephone calls and appointments.
· Any other duty as may be assigned.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.