This is exactly why KILONZO JNR almost died in Nandi-He SWALLOWED big of piece meat that almost chocked him to death

 photo Live_Betting_560x90_zps47ztf7pw.gif

Wednesday September 26, 2018-Makueni Senator Mutula Kilonzo Junior caused a scare among Kenyans after he collapsed abruptly while on tour of Nandi County.

According to sources, Mutula collapsed after he was chocked by a piece of meat that he was eating in Nandi.

The source revealed that the young senator had just finished the morning session at the Nandi County Assembly before he went for an early lunch.

He was eating meat before a piece stuck in his throat before the Senator started gasping for air as the meat chocked him.

First aid was administered immediately on the Senator before being rushed to Kapsabet hospital before being transferred to Eldoret.

Luckily, the good doctors at the hospital managed to pull out the large piece of meat that had threatened the life of Senator Mutula Kilonzo.

Doctors also ruled that he was out of danger after the chocking incident.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

 photo 1_zpseslofnpq.jpg
 photo Money Ad_zpsljocueec.jpg

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

Today’s free tips on 13 football matches where you can make over sh10, 000 from just Sh300 stake.

Friday, October 19, 2018-  Everyday, we do our best to beat the bookies at their own game by selecting several matches and their likely ou...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno