Sales & Business Development Executive
About The Role:
Future Kenya is a leading ERP software solutions company, helping medium to large-sized companies become more efficient in their business processes through automation. Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Sales/Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the selling and marketing of our ERP, Accounting and Payroll software.
Experience required but not restricted to:
· New Business focused
· Sales/Business Development with similar products
· Enjoys working with software and technology
· Very strong Communication skills
· Selling to all levels of all staff – Accountants to CEO’s
· Experience with the end-to-end process of a sales cycle
· High level presentation skills
· Ability to put proposals together
· Strong IT knowledge
· General Accounting and Payroll knowledge highly desirable
· Cloud – SaaS – Web ERP experience is highly desirable
· Selling ERP Software is highly desirable
· Skills required but not restricted to are:
· Your career path is in Sales and Marketing
· A listener – Someone that can listen to a client’s true needs and create a solution
· Works ethically and has a genuine interest in helping your clients
· Enjoy working closely with people and teams
· Leadership and motivational skills
· Passionate, fun, energetic, enthusiastic
· Can build a pipeline of business prospects
· Prompt and efficient with responding to clients, leads and opportunities
· Is driven by New Business
· Excellent communication skills
· Good networking and lead generating abilities
Currently we need an internship candidate and after considering their performance we would put them on salary basis/ performance will be the key figure.
Accounting Software Consultant
This is a career defining opportunity. The ideal candidate should have a CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
· Accounting and Software Consultancy
· Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
· Client Care and Account Management
· Project Management
· Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting & IT Environment consultant.
· Well organized in planning and execution.
· Confident in Email, Computer and MS Office usage skills
· Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
· You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
· You should be between 22-29 years old.
· Ready to sign three-year contract.
· Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
We need an internship candidate and after considering their performance we would put them on salary basis/ performance will be the key figure.
Candidates with IT and Database knowledge will have an added advantage. Indicate experience of having worked on an Accounting software system implementation.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their current, daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org