Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is the largest & most successful SAP Business One partner in Africa providing SAP Business One to SMEs to promote growth and profitability. They seek to hire a competent, reliable and well-polished lady with experience working in a busy demanding environment to fill the position of an Executive Assistant.
· Manage day-to-day administrative activities of the MD’s office by setting and monitoring schedules, organizing the incoming flow of work and following-up to ensure timely responses.
· Receives visitors on behalf of the MD’s, using discretion as to who should be seen immediately or redirected to other offices.
· Receives and prioritizes MD’s correspondence and takes action.
· Act as a liaison between the Group MD’s office and all parties both internal and external
· Maintain the MD’s diary and personal obligations
· Manage the MD’s personal brand
· Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
· Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the MD to track and manage agreed deliverables
· Conduct relevant market research to gain in depth knowledge of the industry trends in order to support new business prospects
· Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the MD
· Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for MD
· Produce all necessary documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the MD
· Organize for all seminars, Board meetings and discussions for the MD
· Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and related fields
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Good command of English language
· Should be flexible to work on weekends and evenings
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
· Highly confidential
· Must be well polished & cultured
· Strong sense of initiative
· Good problem solving & time management skills
· Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th October 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please indicate you current and expected salary while sending your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited