Our client is a technology service provider based in Nairobi currently seeking to hire a Credit Assistant.
· Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
· Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
· Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
· Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
· Update account status and database daily
· Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
· Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
· Proven experience as debt collector at least( 2-3 years)
· Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
· Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
· 1st degree is preferred
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.