Assistant Stores Manager (Store In Charge)
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Accountant and will be responsible for planning and co-ordination of requisitions, receipts, storage and issuance of inventories.
· Plans and coordinates the requisition of items to be purchased.
· Verifies and receives into stock the items purchased.
· Ensures that the items are arranged in the store.
· Issues items to unit locations as per approved requisitions.
· Plans and monitors stock levels of materials.
· Verifying and processing of suppliers invoices.
· Ensures preparation of the annual and quarterly stock takes.
· Ensures that items that do not meet required standards are returned to the suppliers.
· Ensures Occupational safety and health, environmental awareness.
· Ensures all Company Policies are adhered to.
· Oversee stores budget
· Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management
· Diploma in Storekeeping and Supplies management or related field
· 3- 4 years’ experience , preferably in Agricultural field
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Good Leadership & Managerial skills as well as ability to manage a team
· Computer Literate
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com to be received on or before 11th September 2018.
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”