Our Client is an Insurance agency based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an experienced person as Head of Administration and Accounts.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience and fully conversant with general accounting roles, administration as well as business development.
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 50,000
· Managing Record Keeping, Invoicing and Receipting
· Managing Petty Cash
· Managing Debtors and Creditors
· Bank and Insurer Reconciliations
· Managing Payroll
· Coordinates with Auditors
· Manages Payments and Disbursements to suppliers
· Maintains and suggests financial policies and control measures
· Manage printing of Insurance certificates
· Coordinate Insurance Valuations and Deliveries
· Manage Insurance documentation
· Manage Insurance Claims
· Inpatient Medical Cover
· Lunch provided
Qualifications & Experience
· Degree in B.com or any other relevant business discipline.
· CPA (K) or ACCA Certification
· Additional HR and/or administration qualifications will be an added advantage
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 30th September, 2018.
Indicate very clearly “HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION & ACCOUNTS” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Please take note that due to large number of applications, we’re not able to offer feedback to everyone.
Only candidates of interest should expect communication from us.