Office Manager / Administrator
Our client is an established company in Nairobi offering tours & travel, car rental & hires services.
They seek to employ an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
· Schedule meetings and appointments
· Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
· Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
· Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
· Organize office operations and procedures
· Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
· Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
· Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
· Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
· Provide general support to visitors
· Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
· Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
· Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
· Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
· Degree in BA, Front office management, Public relations Secretarial Studies or related field
· Proven experience as an office manager, Front office manager or Administrative Assistant, Receptionist or other similar role
· At least 4 years’ experience managing an office
· Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
· Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Manager) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th August 2018.
N.B: Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above minimum set selection criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV.