Administration Secretary Internship
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
The NTA invites applications for the following position that will be offered on a rolling basis:
Duty station: Nairobi – Head Office
Working language: English
Engagement: 40 hours a week
· Organize paperwork and electronic files, manage projects, arrange meetings, conduct research and communicate through phone, mail and e-mail
· Creating spreadsheets, developing presentations or reports, composing correspondence and managing databases
· Purchasing supplies, managing stockrooms, greeting visitors and handling travel arrangements
· Advanced Diploma in Secretarial studies. Applicants with a Degree in Secretarial Science will have an added advantage
· Ready to learn and work in demanding environment, collaborating with civil society organizations and international organizations
· Fluency in English – both written and oral communication; Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good clerical and organizational skills – proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.
· Fast learner, self-driven, open to new ideas and hardworking.
· Team working skills and ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV in Microsoft Word, or PDF, by email (two attachments) to: email@example.com with subject title “Internship”, no later than Monday, 13th August 2018 at 5 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview