A house in Kileleshwa reduced to a shell following a power bank explosion - PHOTO

… Villas Apartment caused panic forcing other tenants to be evacuated as fire fighters tried to contain the fiery fire.

This comes in the wake of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 catching fire which forced the South Korean electronics giant to stop its production and recall them from the market.

However, the brand of the power bank that went off has not known.


Below is what remained of the house after the fire was finally put out.
The Kenyan DAILY POST.

Page 1 2

Leave a Comment

Check out tips for Saturday and Sunday football matches - Don’t miss this opportunity to make good money.

Several matches are lined up across Europe this weekend and that presents many a football fan with an opportunity to make some cash while ...

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno