High school teacher in ICU after Chemistry experiment at home went wrong (VIDEO)

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - A 30-year old high school chemistry teacher is fighting for his life at the Kisii Referral Hospital ICU after a botched experiment.

The teacher identified as Collins Mageto was doing the experiment at his home on Wednesday morning.


It is not clear what kind of experiment he was doing but according to Nyamira North OCPD, Maurice Asilah, the explosion blew off the teacher’s rooftop.

Asilah said:

“The teacher’s neighbours say that they heard a loud explosion at around 11 am and immediately rushed to the scene and saw part of the roof blow up, the rooftop has been destroyed and the items have been scattered in the house,”

Initial assessment from the...

Page 1 2

Leave a Comment

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno