The next time you take your child to the pool or beach, please, remember this (VIDEO)

Monday, June 19, 2017 - This little boy was seconds away from dying after his careless parents left him unattended in a pool.

They thought the baby was safe with a floater but they were wrong.

The baby overturned and couldn’t get himself back up and could have died had the parents not noticed before it was too late.

Watch the video below and share. 

The Kenyan DAILY POST.

Leave a Comment

LATEST KENYAN JOBS AND VACANCIES

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno