Administration Assistant Job in Nairobi, KenyaJobs and Careers 04:47
Location: Kitisuru, Nairobi
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000
Our client, a growing audio-visual production company, is looking to hire an Administration Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for working on a wide variety of office duties and client projects to support the organization’s growth.
Undertake all duties regarding location audiovisual services, employee relations as well as maintain property and vendor relationships. Also ensures the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of management and other staff.
· Provide outstanding customer service by establishing excellent working relationships with property representatives, company team members and all vendors.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Represent and attend client meeting on behalf of the company as needed.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Prepare regularly scheduled reports.
· Develop and maintain a filing system.
· Liaise and coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
· Order office supplies.
· Book travel arrangements.
· Submit and reconcile expense reports.
· Provide support to the CEO as and when required.
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 11th March 2017.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at this linkApplications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.