Accounting Internship Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 05:11
Company: Infiniti Solutions Limited
· Capture accounting data/information
· Inventory counts
· Valuation of inventory
· Develop data management systems
· Generate Trial Balance
· Generate financial statements
· Perform basic data analytics e.g. Using ratios
· Participate in proposal writing.
· The student will be expected to perform the above duties with minimal supervision,
· The applicants should be Business, Finance , Economics or Accounting majors with proficiency in Microsoft office applications and in their 2nd or 3rd year of study at a recognizable university.
· In addition the applicant must be a holder of CPA level 1 or ACCA equivalent.
· Innovative thinking, Attention to detail, the ability to multitask and excellent communication skills.
Kindly provide evidence of study and copies of most recent transcripts.Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org