Accounts / Administration Assistant Job in NairobiJobs and Careers 01:50
One of our clients, an Insurance Brokerage Company based in Nairobi wants to fill the below entry level position.
Accounts / Administration Assistant.
Reports To: Finance Controller and Chief Accountant.
· Management of petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
· Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
· Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
· Preparation of statutory accounts.
· Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spread sheets.
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Qualifications & Experience:
· Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA part 1) is a must
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
· Computer literate knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Professional personal presentation
· Organizing, planning and attention to detail
· Reliability, initiative and stress tolerance
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications 14th October 2016.