Research & Development Executive and Legal Officer Jobs in KenyaJobs and Careers 07:46
Aon Kenya a leading provider of insurance broking, risk management and human capital consulting solutions is looking to fill the following positions.
Vacancy: Research and Development Executive
Ref: MBD/AG3/2016-1 1
The job holder will be the research and development resource and carry out research on service lines, offerings and products.
Other duties include;
· Ensuring compliance to all industry standards and internal quality systems.
· Devising and evaluating methods and procedures for collecting data.
· Organizing and interpreting product tests of Aon products.
· Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting products demand
· Forecasting and tracking marketing sales trends.
· Preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into clear recommendations and strategies;
· Analyzing monthly and quarterly data from Aon projects
· Market intelligence and competitor analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related qualification, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Vacancy: Legal Officer
The Legal Officer will be responsible for offering technical advice on legal matters, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
· Must have a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 3 years legal experience
· Must be an advocate of the High Court with a current practicing certificate.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on 14th November 2016 quoting the job title and reference as the subject.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.