Personal Assistant Job in NairobiJobs and Careers 00:19
Our Client, The Kenya Bankers Association (KBA) was registered as an Industry Association whose mandate include promoting industry development and economic growth by engaging the government and sector regulator, Central Bank of Kenya (CBK).
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Personal Assistant (5 Months Contract)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is a position responsible for providing high level administrative and operating support to the Chief Executive Officer to manage workload and activities.
Note: This is a reliever position, 5 months non – renewable contract.
· Proactively managing all aspects of the CEO’s schedule to ensure maximum optimization of CEO’s resources
· Comprehensive diary management, including internal and external meetings
· Representing the CEO to third parties internally and externally e.g. dealing with certain queries directed to the CEO and the rest of the organization, booking meetings among others
· Managing the front office duties e.g. accepting delivery of parcels and advising addressee, transferring calls e.t.c.
· Screening and managing all incoming calls and emails and handling business correspondences
· Business development – updating contacts made through networking, carrying out research and presenting findings on various areas as assigned by CEO among other duties
· Communicating to team or project members all relevant details regarding meetings
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
· Degree in Management/Business
· At least 3 years’ relevant experience for a large and busy organization
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Proficient in ICT
· Strong business writing and presentation skills
· Excellent communicator who is politically savvy and a team player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.