Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi, KenyaJobs and Careers 13:00
Duma Works is recruiting a Personal Assistant for our client; a financial consultancy firm in Nairobi.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
· Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately.
· Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Make travel arrangements.
· Take dictation and minutes.
· Source office supplies.
· Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
· Devise and maintain office filing system.
· Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· MS Office and English proficiency.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Discretion and confidentiality.
· A degree in a relevant field.
· PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2515”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2515 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 18th November 2016
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.