Graduate Trainee Job in Kenya – OperationsJobs and Careers 01:37
Our client, one of the worldwide market leaders in the Flower and Plant industry, is looking for a young, enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Trainee Operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Operations Management in delivering projects to meet the business needs.
The successful candidate needs to be willing to take ownership of specific works strands and be keen to develop with the company both professionally and personally.
· Working with and leading a production team in executing the set production plan.
· Supporting the production team in trouble shooting, planning for maintenance and quick resolution of breakdowns.
· Coordinating the warehouse activities including update of Microsoft AX by finalizing the dispatch activities.
· Stock counts and analysis of the results.
· Reviewing, setting and achieving KPIs for the Production operation, including Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Quality, Safety and Cost Targets and HR resources.
· Supporting and contributing to organizational wide activities to meet statutory and professional responsibilities with regard to its operations.
· Supporting and being actively involved with the operational projects – such as business and operational improvement programs.
· Constantly reviewing systems and processes, making recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and identifying potential efficiencies.
· A university degree in business or Engineering.
· Not more than 2 years of experience working in the Horticultural sector.
· Ability to work pro-actively with limited instruction.
· Ability to think ahead and demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
· Being able to demonstrate high analytical skills.
· Ability to react appropriately to short and long-term issues and to be decisive.
· Ability to plan and complete work to agreed timescales.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Monthly gross salary: KES 100’000 – 120’000 ( Approx. 1,000 – 2,000 USD )
Deadline: 28th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
KarenWe endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.