Driver Job in Nairobi, KenyaJobs and Careers 12:54
Duma Works is recruiting a Driver for one of our clients in Nairobi. The company is a Financial Consultancy firm in Nairobi
· Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
· Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
· Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
· Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
· Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
· Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
· Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
· Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
· Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
· Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
· Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
· Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
· Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
· Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
· Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
· The company driver should have the capacity to carry out his/her obligations in an expert way.
· Valid Driving license
· Certificate of good conduct
· Good knowledge of the roads and directions
· 5 yrs+ experience
· Trained and Skilled: The company driver must be very much trained. Moreover, he/she ought to be a skilled driver and must have the necessary authorization to drive
· He/she should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
· Physical Strength: The work frequently includes loading and unloading of materials and equipment. So, a company driver must be strong enough to lift heavy loads frequently
· He/she must have a clean driving record
· He/she must be a safety conscious person
· He/she must be focused, confident, and observant.
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2519”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2519 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.