Distribution Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 15:31
Well Told Story Ltd (WTS) is looking for a highly energetic and self-motivated young person to work under the Networks Department which oversees the distribution of its comic magazine - SHUJAAZ.
The department has the following specific tasks; -
- Recruiting Shujaaz distributors
- Maintaining good relations with the Shujaaz distributors who form the Shujaaz Network
- Dispatching and overseeing the distribution of Shujaaz by the Network all over the country
- Conducting frequent field visits to meet and interact with distributors
- Reporting on distribution to management and partners
- Identifying and carrying out ways of creating value for the thousands of Shujaaz distributors
The Distribution Assistant will report to the Team Leader - Networks and his/her specific job description will be;
- Running a call centre - receiving and making calls to members of the Distribution Network as shall be guided by the Team Leader.
- Receiving and sorting out SMS & WhatsApp messages coming in from the Distribution Network
- Receiving and raising issues arising from the communication (Calls, SMS and WhatsApp) with the relevant members of the Team Leader and the entire Shujaaz Team for appropriate action.
- Updating the Shujaaz Distribution Lists with information coming from the call centre.
- Keeping custody of and ensuring the call centre equipment (phones & accessories) are functional at all times.
- Not above 25 years of age
- Exceptional computer skills on Microsoft Office, good user of social media platforms.
- Must have a good command of both spoken and written English
- Must have a good grasp of the Sheng' language
- Professional training in either Public Relations, Marketing, customer care or experience in any of the three fields is an added advantage
If you feel this describes you, drop us an application and CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 4th November 2016, 5.30pm.