Customer Service Officer Job in Kenya - Fresh graduateJobs and Careers 02:08
Position holder to provide a high standard of customer service to customers when contacted via mail, ticket, chat or all the other channels available
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Respond to telephone calls from customers as per the established Customer care standards criteria
· Answer customer questions and provide accurate information for all inquiries
· Resolve customer problems efficiently and professionally by applying knowledge and best practice experience
· Providing help and advice to customers using the company’s products or services
· Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
· Ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customers in a timely manner and within the departments SLA
· Upselling and cross-selling to clients.
· Assist the CS Lead update and maintain customer records efficiently and organize the customer database for future reference.
· Complying with the standard operating procedure and policies set to enable accountability.
· Complete and dispatch daily, weekly, monthly reports as per the SOP.
· Participate in the organization of events at the organization
· Assist with administration activities.
· Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the management
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required
· Relevant Business Degree from a recognized institution.
· Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
· Strong reporting and communication skills
· Able to prioritise tasks and respond to customer queries in a timely manner
· Proven skills in a customer facing environment
· Creative problem solver
· Fast learning agility in regards to new systems and processes
· A team player with exceptional people handling and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
· Extremely self-motivated, confident, creative, disciplined with attention to detail.
· Ability to plan in advance, prioritizing time management and utilization of resources.
· Focus on ensuring clients are looked after as a key priority regardless of the time
· Management Team
· External customers
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 2nd December 2016.Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged