Customer Service / Call Centre Agents Jobs in KenyaJobs and Careers 01:26
· Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ enquiries (e-mails phone and face to face)
· Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
· Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement; backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistic.
· Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
· Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Customer Service Manager.
· Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments and communicate discrepancies/ issues to team manager when necessary.
· Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
· Perform quality assurance on work processed.
· Report workload statistics as required.
· Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
· Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
· Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
· Assist in gathering business requirements and analysis activities to facilitate Continuous Improvement.
· Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality.
· Understand priorities, products and services and have a good grasp of how the company is run.
· Proven customer service skills preferably in a call center environment.
· Proven Experience customer service role.
· Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
· Ability to learn about products and services.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Can work in shift.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 18th November 2016.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.