Communications Manager Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 02:05
We are looking for experienced, qualified individuals with a passion for winning to fill the vacancy listed below:
Communications Manager (5+ years’ experience)
· Develop and execute communication and marketing strategies and plans for internal and external stakeholders
· Provide editorial, strategic, creative and operational support to ensure communication is both influential, informative and builds brand reputation
· Manage PR and communications agencies and subcontractors
· Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press
· Manage, update website content and maintaining social media activity
· Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity
· Compile and circulate electronic news summary and support in writing program reports
· Plan/create multi-media communication materials
· Building relationships with key media stakeholders to ensure positive coverage of business activities.
Knowledge & Experience
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· MUST HAVE a Foreign University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
· Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
· Have at least 5 years’ working experience, which should include experience in communication, media relations and media coverage.
· At least 1 years’ experience in online communication and website content management including experience with popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
Desired Skills and Attributes:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
· Be well-organized and able to balance a large number of tasks. Bring projects to completion
· Flexible and able to multi-task; demonstrate resourcefulness in setting priorities and maximize all resources.
· Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to analyze, interpret, summarize, and present data effectively.
· Ability to develop, monitor, and adhere to budgets and production schedules.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships.
· Possess outstanding analytical & problem solving capacity.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 2nd December 2016.Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged