Caught on Camera: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explodes in a man’s trouser pocket (VIDEO)

Friday, November 4, 2016 - Samsung halted the production of the Galaxy Note 7 following several incidents of the Smartphone catching fire.

However, it seems some people are still using the device.

Like this guy who was talking to his friends outside a club then suddenly the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in his trouser back pocket exploded into flames. Luckily, he was not seriously injured.

The South Korean electronics giant issued a worldwide recall of the phones where over 1 million devices were returned - 40% of total manufactured.

Watch the video below.

The Kenyan DAILY POST.

Leave a Comment

LATEST KENYAN JOBS AND VACANCIES

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno