Banking Jobs in Kenya - Platinum CreditJobs and Careers 02:28
Sales Team Leaders positions at in Kitale and Meru regions
Platinum Credit Limited is an International Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act.
Platinum Credit was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies and business people and SME for secured loans.
We deliver these funds in just 24hours, with efficient customer service.
· Achieve monthly sales targets for the team as assigned.
· Recruitments of the sales reps to the expected numbers.
Sales Staff management
· Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch sales staff to run a high performing team of 10-15 sales reps.
Leadership & Problem Solving
· Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
· Train the sales reps on product and sales trends
· Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
· Service Delivery on customer service Relationships
· Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
· Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on sales triend, Information and market feedback
· Report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
· 2 years plus of leadership experience.
· Experience in micro finance institutions/banks and insurance companies.
· Demonstrate the ability to lead a team.
· Previous supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
· Confident and very well spoken
· Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
· Ability to create value in the sales process.
· Have a proven track record of meeting targets
· Customer Handling Sales and Business Development
· Good planning skills
· Good reporting skills
· Good communications skills
Applicants must be based and conversant with the regions as indicated.Applicants to reply at firstname.lastname@example.org with the preferred region as the subject.