Administrative Assistant Job in NairobiJobs and Careers 02:41
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help run the daily operations of the firm.
· Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
· Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
· Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
· Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level.
· Planning, organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
· Record and circulate minutes of meetings.
· Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
· Manage both paper and electronic filing systems.
· Opening and maintaining customer files.
· Updating management reports on sales and prospects.
Office Operations & Support
· Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
· Manage travel and logistics details for staff.
· Diploma in Office Administration or related field.
· At least two (2) years minimum work experience in a similar role.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV ONLY, quoting the job title (Administrative Assistant) on the subject line to email@example.com by Wednesday 30th November, 2016.