Administrative Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 07:50
We are a consultancy firm specializing in Transaction Advisory Services, Strategy formulation and implementation, Management and Leadership courses and Corporate Governance Capacity building and human resource development.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: The Managing Partner
Responsibilities: Provide administrative support for the Managing Partner with organization-wide responsibilities and authority. The position supports organization-wide programs and services, both in scope and impact.
The position is accountable through a Managing Partner and liaises directly with the Managing Partner to coordinate the administrative function of SCA.
· Management of the administrative systems including filing, research and database systems.
· Promoting proposal templates, coordinating and maintaining CV database and experience sheets
· Proposal and report writing
· Handling proposal enquiries and channel to the appropriate client service staff within the firm
· Providing logistical support, photocopying and binding documents
· Ensuring Partners calendars are managed appropriately
· Making travel arrangements, arranging visas, renewal of passports, setting up meetings and departmental/ leadership diary management
· Managing telephone enquiries and receive, screen correspondences, departmental communication and whilst directing to the respective managers
· Organizing training events i.e. booking rooms, organizing conference facilities, preparing training materials.
· Any other administrative duties as may arise from time to time
· Diploma in Business Studies
· A business degree would be added advantage
· At least 2 year experience working in a similar position
· Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook and must be able to operate computers and other office machines such as printers, scanners, copier etc
· Be articulate, self confident, professional, highly motivated and flexible
· Good organisation and administrative skills
· Ability to perform with minimal supervision
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title (Administrative Assistant on the subject line before the 18th of November 2016.Kindly indicate your last salary in the application.