Accounts Clerk, Accountant, Sales Representative Jobs in KenyaJobs and Careers 02:23
The candidate must be a Certified public accountant (CPA) Kenya.
· Good communication skill.
· Knowledge of financial reporting standard
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, reviewing and reporting financial information.
· Filing of income tax returns.
The Candidate must have a KCSE mean grade of C plain with C+ in Kiswahili, English and mathematics
Diploma in Sales or Sales & Marketing.
· Knowledge in the field of Sales & Marketing.
· Ability to understand customer needs and knowledge in reporting marketing status.
The candidate must have a KCSE mean grade of C+ & C+ in mathematics Plus CPA Part 1&2
Good communication skill.
Knowledge in basic Accounts.
Computer packages are a must.
Experience in working in a busy office.
Able to interact with customer looking for your services.Applicants should send a copy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th December 2016.