Accounts Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 01:53
Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a national Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of Kshs 3.6 billion and a membership of over 7,000 drawing its members from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, International Missions and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
As a result of growth, we are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Terms: 3 years’ Renewable contract
Reporting to: Assistant Accountant
Position Summary: Updating of members’ remittances on daily basis and customer service on individual / organisational remittances
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Updating of remittances from members on daily basis.
· Customer service regarding member remittances
· Follow up on new member registration
· Preparation of reports (Monthly Remittance report)
· Marketing of the Sacco
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· University Degree in Finance, Commerce, or Business Administration
· Minimum KCSE C plain
· CPA Part II
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Hands on experience in using ERP software and Microsoft office packages
· Good analytical, skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, must be a team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/accountsassistantdataform. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd November 2016.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Accounts Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.