Accounts & Admin Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 01:19
Salary: 50K – 60K
Our client, a strategic agricultural inputs distribution company, is looking for an experienced accountant with experience in stock taking and book keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct proper book keeping and budget preparation
· Actively participate in stock taking
· Monitor and implement relevant controls
· Manage the company’s accounts and produce management reports
· Filing returns: Statutory deductions and VAT
· Cash and Bank Reconciliations
· Managing ledgers, debtor and creditor accounts
· Provide the directors and auditors with management and financial information
· Provide support to the management team
Skills and Qualifications
· CPA – K
· 3 years experience in a similar role
· Must have previous experience in conducting stock takes and book keeping
· Proficiency in Accounting software packages
· Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Accounts & Admin Assistant) to email@example.com before Tuesday 22nd November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.