UHURU must order for the arrest of these 10 hyenas if he wants to see State House in 2017!Politics 00:34
Friday October 28, 2016 - Last year, CORD supremo, Raila Odinga, asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to wake up from his slumber and start working for Kenyans.
In a speech he sent to pressrooms, Raila claimed that cartels and thieves are running the country while Uhuru was sleeping comfortable with his wife at State House.
Though Raila was castigated over his uncanny remarks, millions of Kenyans are now with Raila in asking the President to wake up from his sleep and start working for Kenyans.
Even Uhuru’s Mt Kenya region has started supporting Raila Odinga’s fight against corruption and has vowed to ensure corruption will be a thing of the past.
Patrick Mwangi, a youth coordinator in Nairobi, said if Uhuru fails to sack all corrupt officials in Government, youths are ready to abandon him and support a courageous President who will eliminate corruption in the country.
Mwangi said, Kenyans will vote for Uhuru if he orders for the arrest and prosecution of the following hyenas.
1. Anne Waiguru- former Devolution CS
2. Nicholas Muraguri- Health Principal Secretary
3. Dr Cleopas Mailu- Heath Cabinet Secretary
4. Peter Mangiti- Former Devolution PS
5. Harakhe Wako – Former National Youth Service Deputy Director
6. Nelson Githinji- former National Youth service official Director.
7. Njuguna Ndungu – former Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) governor
8. Philip Kinisu – former Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC) chairman
9. Steven Githaiga - Managing director TARDA.
10. Titus Naikuni – former Kenya Airways Managing Director.