Shop Attendant Job Vacancy in Nairobi KenyaJobs and Careers 03:57
Our client a convenience store is looking to hire a Shop attendant with no prior experience required training for the position will be offered.
Residing along Waiyaki way
- Merchandising the shop
- Assisting the customers while shopping
- Sell ready food, groceries, and vehicle related items
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Maintain customer records and follow up occasionally
- KCSE certificate scoring C- and above.
- Certificate of good conduct from the CID
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to a tight schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (SALES JOB) to email@example.com stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.