Finance & Operations Manager Job in Kenya (400K)Jobs and Careers 03:18
A dynamic retail company that makes luxury safari tents and bags is seeking to recruit a Finance & Operations Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Management.
The successful candidate MUST have proficient experience in Sage or Pastel and have prior working experience in the Manufacturing / Production sector.
- Work alongside with the Managing Director to prepare annual budget and forecast
- Provide support and guidance on the Finance, Risk Management and internal controls.
- Reviewing existing processes and controls, with particular focus on revenue, inventory and purchasing making recommendations.
- Provide leadership to the finance team - both in-house, Kenya and external, UK and TZ.
- Manage treasury functions
- Manage payroll and compliance
- Oversee the maintenance of Fixed Assets Register.
- Must have a financial management post graduate qualification.
- Must have a CPA K / ACCA with at least 5 years at senior financial position.
- Must have experience in dealing with cost management and optimization.
- Experience with initiating and leading improvement programmes, strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Must have strong treasury and cash management background.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 350,000 - 400,000/= (Approx. 3,500 - 4,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.