Field Officer / Social Worker Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 04:30
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position.
Field Officer / Social Worker
- At least Diploma in social work
- 2 or more years working with children and adolescents in difficult circumstances
- Knowledge and understanding of children rights and experience in community social work
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills required and proficient in Kiswahili and English.
A full job description is accessible on our website:http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 17th October 2016, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.