Customer Care Intern Opportunity in Nairobi KenyaJobs and Careers 04:12
We are a small Cyber Cafe looking for a young lady who has the required skills to handle online customer service and social media platforms.
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
- Saturday from 8am to 1pm
Office is based in Nairobi CBD
Kindly note: Only Diploma holders will be considered. No high school leavers or Degree Holders please.
- Must be able to handle our clients online. This involves dealing with our clients sales queries, complaints via Facebook, Whatsapp, Website, E-mails. (We receive hundreds of messages daily).
- Must be able to assist in managing our social media platforms on (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) i.e posting our many products and other content from our website.
- MUST be a happy lively person and a good communicator.
- Must be able to work under pressure. (Dealing with many clients)
- MUST have excellent written English and communication skills.(Should have a B and above in English, KCSE)
- Good computer skills: ability to quickly learn new software and tools easily.
- High attention to detail .
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking.
- No degree holders please.