Client Success Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya (400K)Jobs and Careers 14:04
Our client, a global Cloud-based Information Solutions Company that provides market & business intelligence solution to the FMCG industry is looking to recruit a Client Success Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate must be a natural extrovert who enjoys engaging with clients and comfortable with data.
He/ she MUST have an in depth knowledge in FMCG industry and relevant experience in distribution, brand and category management.
- Professionally engages with and holds senior relationship with client’s organisation.
- Identify opportunity within the client’s organisation in order to further entrench the Company service offering.
- Manage annual review process.
- Proposal development for contract negotiation.
- Plan, execute & supervises client success task and assignments.
- Ensuring accurate & timely delivery of assignments to clients as per contractual obligation.
- Travel regionally in order to engage, train and up skill clients in the region.
- Participate in clients conferences, presents & facilitate workshops & engagements.
- Orientates, trains & mentor’s junior client success members.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Business Science.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in consumer goods, customer insights, market research and retail.
- A minimum of 3 years in business development, client facing position or consulting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Financial knowledge & strong business acumen.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to details.
- Understanding of the client’s lifecycle and in depth knowledge & understanding of the client’s strategic business objectives.
- Pro-active and confident.
- Flexible & agile with the ability to work on multiple projects.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 - 400,000/= (Approx. 3,000 - 4,000 USD) depending on skills & experience
Deadline: 15th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.