Call Center Agents Jobs in Nairobi KenyaJobs and Careers 13:30
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Description: Our client, a reputable Nairobi firm, is looking for qualified individuals to work within their call center as call center agents.
The job will entail customer service, telesales and debt collection / billing as well as other duties where need be.
Main responsibilities of the Job include:
Provision of excellent and professional customer service:
- Building long term customer relationships via phone, text, social media or live chat
- Resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Selling products and services to customers/ up –selling /Cross selling
- Logging all customer activities on the CRM
- Following call and interaction guidelines
- Great energy and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Solid organizational skills
- Competence around typing and handling end user systems.
- Great attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage complex order processing and data input
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
If you feel you have the following attributes please do the following:
1. Call the following number, +254 20 529 3034, listen to the voicemail and follow the instructions given.2. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Your Heading should be CALL CENTER VACANCY.