Banking Jobs in Nairobi Kenya - Junior Debt CollectorsJobs and Careers 03:24
Level: Entry Level
Our client is a real estate company that offers professional services including Agency, Property Management, Consultancy, and successful Relocations.
They are seeking to recruit Junior Debt collectors, who will be responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Report unsettled debts to credit bureaus.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
- Print a debt analysis reports for management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have good communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Must be a qualified credit professional with a CCP 2
- At least 3 months of experience in the field.
- Should be between 25-28 years of age
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th October, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.