Administrator Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:03
Our mission is to live the healing mission of Christ within Samburu County and beyond.
CHW was begun in 1969 and is managed by the catholic diocese of Maralal.
The Catholic Diocese of Maralal is looking for an experienced, self driven and self oriented professional to fill in the following post:
Position: Hospital Administrator
Position: Hospital Administrator
Reports to: Diocese Financial Administrator
Duty Station: Wamba Hospital
Job Purpose: Provide management and strategic leadership in all the operations of the hospital in order to ensure sustainability, growth and profitability in line with the vision and mission of the hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource departments and services of the hospital, including personnel, financial, facilities, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Hospital and ensures that the staff, facilities, schedules and flow of work is optimally carried out.
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the Hospital.
- Acts as chief advisor to the Financial Administrator in development and implementation of Hospital’s programs, policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains effective public relations with government, patients, suppliers, community and individuals.
- Coordinates all the human resource, ICT and logistics functions of the hospital to ensure efficient operation of the Hospital.
- Lead the facility’s procurement, supply monitoring and inventory management system.
- Participates in the budgeting of the Hospital with a view to achieving proper controls
- Recruit, hire and evaluate doctors, nurses and other support staff.
- Develops procedures for quality assurance, patient service, and medical treatment.
- Ensures there is full compliance with the existing regulations and necessary licenses are obtained in time.
- Upkeep of Hospital infrastructure, equipment, legal documents and ensure availability when required.
- Resolve any conflicts that might arise from the Hospital operations.
- Oversee the performance of all employees through a robust performance management system.
- Ensure accountability and adherence to the hospitals mission, vision, core values and code of conduct.
- Any other duties assigned by the Financial Administrator.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree / Masters in Health Care with a minimum of three years’ experience in leadership administration in a busy health care institution.
- Or a Degree in Health Care Service Management with a minimum of three years’ experience in leadership administration in a busy health care institution.
- Knowledge of government legislation, policies and accounting practices as related to a Private Hospital.
- Must be proficient in computer applications
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self motivated, high level of integrity.
- Possess a high level business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with prudent decision ability
- Excellent leadership skills and must be a team player
- High level of diplomacy and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed curriculum vitae. Friday 28th October 2016 at 5pm.
Human Resources Officer,
Catholic Diocese of Maralal,
P.O. Box 350 – 20600
Or email to both addresses firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Catholic Diocese of Maralal Secretariat offices.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.