Administration Manager, Personnel Officer and Site Secretary Jobs in KenyaJobs and Careers 15:59
Candidates who live in and around the Mwea area or those who are willing to relocate at own cost will be given preference.
Administration and Accounting Manager
- Responsible for the accounting operations at the project site
- Participate in the formation and implementation financial plans for the site
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage site cash and project cash flow
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- CPA (K) or ACCA qualification with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Keep personnel records
- In charge of time/attendance at the site for purposes of payroll
- Ensure discipline and adherence to work site safety rules and regulations
- Prepare contracts, custodian of personnel files on site
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Working within a busy site team and reporting to the Project manager you will be required to carry out the following duties.
- Internal site document control
- Writing up Reports
- Scanning, filing and distribution of documents
- Recording of Meetings/ site critical information
- Setting up and running of document registers
- Assisting the site project team in administrative roles
- Previous site admin or document control experience is essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with people, alongside I.T. / typing skills and knowledge of administrative principles and their application.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Certificate/Diploma in secretarial/Administration
- Unless explicitly indicated all positions require candidates to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- For all positions, experience in a construction company is REQUIRED
- All applications should include the position you are applying for on the subject line
- No hardcopy applications will be accepted or processed
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
If you are who we are looking for and have the right skill set then send your application, CV with daytime telephone number on or before 23rd October, 2016 to email@example.com