Accounts Assistant Job in NairobiJobs and Careers 03:58
We are looking for dynamic Kenyans, well qualified and motivated individuals to provide accounting and financial support to the bar and restaurant along Thika Road by managing cheque, petty cash payments, requisitions and data entry and to provide updated cash flow reports in a timely manner.
- Archive all the accounting records in a retrievable system
- Ensure prompt vendor invoice settlement
- Manage the petty cash payments and ensure timely replenishment
- Facilitate financial support to both the bar and restaurant
- Preparing supplier reconciliations, creditors status reports and cash flow position reports
- Ensure all statutory deductions are presented to relevant authorities by due dates including but not limited to PAYE, NSSF, NHIF
- A minimum of CPA 3.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in inventory accounting in a busy store.
- Must have on the job experience in use of an accounting system.
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Good communication and negotiation skills