Trouble as ODM is set to expel politicians who defected to UHURU to initiate by-electionsCounty Politics, News 06:03
Defection of Members
The Disciplinary Committee of the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) has written to 13 members of the party who have public declared their defection to another political party to show-cause why they should not be deregistered from the party.
The members are as follows;
1. H.E. Ukur Yatani - Governor, Marsabit
2. H.E. Salim Mvurya - Governor, Kwale
3. Hon. Zainabu Chidzuga - MP, Kwale County
4. H.E. Joash Maangi - Dep. Governor Kisii County
5. Hon. Steven Kariuki - MP, Mathare
6. Hon. Mpuru Aburi - MP, Tigania East
7. Hon. Gideon Mung’aro - MP, Kilifi North....
Page 1 2