Secretary / Receptionist Career in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:58
- Welcome all staff and visitors them by greeting them warmly, in person or on the telephone.
- Answer and/or refer inquiries appropriately, maintain accurate records of the same.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect messages to the relevant departments in a timely manner
- Assist staff to make calls when necessary.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges and reporting any incidences to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe, friendly and clean reception
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing team related tasks as needed
- Maintain effective and efficient work relationship with other staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception is attended to at all times
- Other administrative support duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Management, Secretarial or any related field
- Computer literate