Massive Recruitment of Security Guards in KenyaJobs and Careers 13:48
H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. The Company’s design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others.
H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd recognizes that is success depends on its employees and therefore has a highly qualified mix of both local and International staff that provides quality services and products to consistently meet key objectives and deadlines.
H. Young does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Overall Objective: The job holder is responsible for safeguarding, patrolling and monitoring any theft or suspicious movements or activity in the unit.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Ensure that the assigned unit is safe and secured from any sort of contingencies and acts of violence
- Keenly observe each and every person entering the premise and to keep an eye on idlers
- Ensure safety of the premise
- Prevent the entry of unauthorized people and prohibited articles into restricted areas
- To conduct routine checks inside the building each day and report any unusual occurrences
- To report all the suspicious acts happening in the premises to the relevant authority
- Answer the emergency alarms with immediate effect, and to inform the respective department right away
- Must have a minimum of tertiary education certificate
- Must have security knowledge and at least 2 year experience in manning a busy business unit
- Preferably with NYS or Security Firm training
- MUST have a valid certificate of good conduct
- Must be a fast thinker and keen to details
Cover Letter and C.V. to email@example.com by Friday 30th September 2016.