Internship Opportunities in Kenya - SACCOJobs and Careers 03:35
BIMAS is seeking to offer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector as loan officers.
These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity to be trained in all areas of Credit.
Internship programs run for 3 (three) months).
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner , self driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea , Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago.
Kindly indicate your preferred location in your application.
Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified.
Apply through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity thus is not compensated.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.