Internal Auditor Job in Kenya (200K)Jobs and Careers 02:56
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Perform independent audits within the company concentrating on high risk areas.
- To carry out periodical and concurrent audit reviews of processes, systems and procedures.
- Assess the systems laid down to ensure that they are compliant with statutory regulations.
- Assessing effectiveness and efficiencies of control procedures in place.
- Mitigate the business risks where necessary identify potential improvements.
- Identify problems and recommend remedial actions and best practices.
- Provide guidance on process improvements and formulate new systems and procedures.
- Issuing reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business.
- Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions.
- Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance.
- Carry out impromptu physical cash verifications.
- Conducting regular physical stock verifications.
- Conducting any other audit assignments as directed by management.
- A graduate in B.com Finance / Accounting.
- Must be CPA K.
- 4 Years’ experience in internal audit.
- Experience with working with Oracle.
- Sound commercial knowledge of related industry operations and processes.
- Good understanding of IFRS and superior analytical skills.
- Experience in preparing audit reports addressed to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interaction with relevant teams.
- Strong work ethics with a strong sense of integrity.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 /= (Approx. 2,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.